Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beautiful Women!

Our Bible study this week was focusing on beauty and what that looks like in  women. One of the questions asked who is a women you know that is beautiful and why? The answer I had for this question was long to say the least, there are so many women who I know that are beautiful. One thing rang true about all of them they had a personal relationship with God, they cultivate that relationship and when I look at them I see Christ in them. They are like a mirror reflecting God's image back at me. Each one of these lady's I count as a blessing in my life and I thank God that he has allowed me to know each of them. They all have different attributes that they are graced with but each is a characteristic of God, as we are made in his image. Thank You all you lovely lady's who show me daily what Christ looks like, and inspire me to be more like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment