Wednesday, January 12, 2011

8 Sleeps!

Counting down sleeps started when our kids were little and we still use the terminology today. For any major or even minor event that our kids or us were looking forward to we would count the sleeps. We are counting down in our home. Not for a vacation but for seeing Darcy again. Darcy went to work in Ft. McMurray on Nov. 28Th. and has been away from us for 38 sleeps in all since then. He was home for a short time in Dec. and now it looks like he will not be back till the beginning to mid Feb. So this means that next week I will brave the roads and drive me and the kid to see him. We all miss him desperately but I keep reminding myself of how good God is to be providing us with work and the means to go and see him. Please be praying for me and the kids as we travel and for Darcy who is working!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you get to see him! What a very long stretch of time this will be. Praying for a quick week coming up, safe travels and a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete